PASMA Towers for Users
PASMA’s flagship training course, attracting in excess of 60,000 delegates a year, is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting mobile access towers when using 3T or Advance Guardrail (AGR) systems.
At Adapt Training we can cater for your PASMA Towers for Users training at our dedicated approved PASMA training centre in Knowsley or at your site anywhere in the UK. We can also take care of the hire of the PASMA training equipment on the day.
|Awarding Body:||– Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufactures Association|
|Location:||Our place or yours – anywhere in the UK !|
|Duration:||Minimum of 6 Hours|
|Delegates:||Maximum of 12 People||Course Content:||
– PASMA Code of Practice
– Product Standards EN 1004:2004,
– Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
– Inspection of completed mobile access towers
– Completion of Tower Inspection Records
– Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
|Price at our place:||Call us on 0151 549 0549 for our best quote|