The IPAF MEWPs for Managers course is tailored to train supervisors and managers on the proper selection, usage, and management of different types of MEWP within their control. The training covers a wide range of industries, including construction, facilities management, retail, airports, and arboriculture. The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure the safe and efficient use of MEWPs in their workplace.
If you would like to purchase an IPAF plastic ID card for an additional cost of £12.50+VAT – this must be confirmed and paid for before course attendance otherwise a cost of £35+VAT is chargeable.
IPAF’s MEWPs for Managers is now available via e-learning for just £100+VAT
– Device needed is a desktop PC, laptop or large tablet.
– Device must have a camera enabled for facial recognition.
– Appropriate internet speed be available.
– Agree to being photographed for the facial recognition.
– Undertake the training alone.