IPAF MEWP Training
The IPAF training programme for platform operators was developed by leading industry professionals. It is certified by TÜV as conforming to the international standard ISO 18878 Mobile elevating work platforms – Operator (driver) training. More than 100,000 operators are trained each year. Successful trainees receive a PAL Card (Powered Access Licence), a safety guide, a log book and a certificate.
This course is approved for CITB Levy Funding.
At Adapt (UK) Training Services we can offer IPAF Training courses at our IPAF Training centres or alternatively we can arrange IPAF training at your premises anywhere in the UK. All of our instructors are committed to delivery of the IPAF Training course program to ensure IPAF standards are met at all times. Our instructors also maintain (on an annual basis) Continued Professional Development.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please call us on 0151 549 0549
Before using the tool, check that the PAL Card presented to you appears valid.
- On the front side, look for the cardholder’s name and photograph.
- Check the expiry date and the machine categories the cardholder has been trained to operate.
- On the reverse side, look for the IPAF logo that is printed as a hologram at top left.
- Look for the cardholder’s signature or training centre logo.
To use the verification tool
- Enter the licence number as shown on the card, e.g. “OP/1234567”.
- You will see the date the cardholder was assessed and the expiry date. PAL Cards are valid for five years.
- Clicking more details will open up a new window, please enter the cardholder’s date of birth and complete the reCAPTCHA verification. If the details entered match the cardholder’s records you will see their name and photo, as well as the machine categories he/she has been trained to operate.