Towers on Stairs teaches delegates how to build stepped towers. The course covers current legislation, regulations and guidance for towers in general, and focuses on hazards specific to using them on stairs. Both theory and practical sessions are held during this full day course.
|Awarding Body:||– Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufactures Association|
|Location:||Your place – anywhere in the UK !|
|Duration:||Minimum of 6 Hours|
|Delegates:||Maximum of 8 People|
|Course Content:||– Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
– PASMA Code of Practice
– Product Standards EN 1004:2004
– BS 1139 Part 6
– Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice
– Inspection of completed access towers
– Completion of Tower Inspection Records
– Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs.
|Price at our place:||Call us on 0151 549 0549 for our best quote or
10% off when you book online