Principles of Risk Assessment
This qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment.
This Course in Principles of Risk Assessment was created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk aware. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
|Awarding Body:||Adapt Competency Certificate|
|Location:||Our place or yours – anywhere in the UK !|
|Delegates:||Maximum of 15 People|
– Ability to contribute to the maintenance of a safe work environment and;
– to the process of formal risk assessment
– Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
– Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
– hazards, risks and control measures
– the five steps of risk assessment
– the hierarchy of control
– risk assessment review and record keeping
|Price:||Call us now on 0151 549 0549 for our best quote|